Terms and Conditions:
The supporting organization is decided based on first come, first served basis. The following terms and conditions are applicable to the supporting organization. Terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
- All supporters must serve the interests of the members of the conference and shall be operated in a way that will not detract from other exhibits or the conference. USG reserves the right to refuse any supporting organization, which it deems objectionable to its purpose. USG also reserves the right to require the withdrawal of any exhibit, which it believes to be injurious to the purpose of the organization. This agreement shall be construed under and in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas.
- The organization must be approved by NVND manager in written. The contract should be dually signed.
- The supporting organization will be listed only after receiving the entire payment. All payments must be made in USD.
- All materials required (Logo, website links, contact person information, etc) must be provided within 30 days of receipt of acceptance.
- All exhibitor booths will be equipped with power and extension cord along with a table and two chairs.
- Accommodation costs are not covered with the registration fee. The accommodations must be booked separately.
- No part of any equipment, or signs relating thereto, shall be posted, nailed or otherwise attached to columns, walls, floors, or other parts of the building or its furniture, in any way to deface same; damage arising by failure to observe these rules shall be payable by the sponsor. Electrical or other mechanical apparatus must be muffled so noise does not interfere with other booths.
- The subletting, assignment, or apportionment of the whole or any part an exhibitor's space by any organization is prohibited. The organization may not advertise or display goods in their booth other than those manufactured or sold by them in the regular course of their business.
- Each person registered must be employed by the supporting organization or has a direct business affiliation. Once exhibit installation is complete, exhibitor personnel will be permitted on the exhibit space one hour prior to opening and may remain one-half hour after closing.